"There is no shortage of Canadian companies looking for capital, and there is a steady stream of companies approaching capitalNOW for accounts- receivable financing."

By now, most of us have heard of factoring, also known as accounts-receivable financing.

It has become a highly effective way for business owners and executives to inject cash and emerge from cash-flow crises without negatively affecting the core business.

Alberta-based capitalNOW has become a leader in helping Western Canadian companies through factoring. In so doing, they have also created an exceptional investment opportunity.

Art Smith of capitalNOW explains the business model: “There is no shortage of Canadian companies looking for capital, and there is a steady stream of companies approaching capitalNOW for accounts-receivable financing. We work with proven businesses and always verify the legitimacy of the invoices that we are purchasing.

“We pay 74% of the invoice value up front,” he adds. “Once the invoice has been paid in full, the remaining 26% of the invoices’ value less our fee is paid to our customer. This gives our customers fast access to cash when they most need it, and it gives capitalNOW a predictable income stream.”

If your business needs immediate financing due to growth or timing issues in accounts receivables, capitalNOW can solve your cash-flow challenges. The application process is simple, easy and quick to complete. Also, your company’s credit worthiness is not important. Your quality invoices and your customers’ ability to pay are capitalNOW’s only concerns.

capitalNOW can fund your first invoice within 24 hours of your application, and can fund subsequent invoices in a matter of hours.

The business model generates a steady stream of revenue for the business and income for investors. CapitalNOW is financed through its sister company yesterpayHOLDINGS. YesterpayHOLDINGS is currently offering a 1-, 2- and 3-year bond in Canada‘s exempt market.”

For more information on financing
your business, contact them at
capitalnow.ca. If you are interested
in investment opportunities,
please visit yesterpayHOLDINGS
at yesterpay.com.